Why Choose Rustaway
is here to assist customers in protecting their second largest investment, their vehicle(s), against WNY’s harsh winters, extreme temperatures, massive doses of road salt and wet weather conditions.
a multipurpose corrosion protection made up of a unique, clear, odorless blend of oil that is:
- cost effective
- been tested and refined to lubricate moving parts
- penetrates existing rust
- displaces moisture
- helps to prevent further corrosion and leaves a protective film when applied to your
vehicle or any metal surfaces.
can be applied anytime of the year to new or used vehicles at any one of our Centers.
Our product has proven to be an effective product. We have thousands of accredited satisfied customers that will attest to the fact that RUSTAWAY really works!
What is Rust?
Hydrated iron oxide is permeable to air and water, allowing the metal to continue to corrode - internally - even after a surface layer of rust has formed. Given sufficient hydration, the iron mass can eventually convert entirely to rust and disintegrate.
How to prevent rust on automobiles!
- automobiles should be kept cleaned and waxed.
- The underbody should be sprayed to make sure it is free of dirt and debris that could trap
- After a car is washed, it is best to let it sit in the sun for a few hours to let it air dry.
- In winter, or in salty conditions, cars should be washed more regularly as salt (sodium
chloride) can accelerate the rusting process
In addition to maintaining your automobile, there are rust proofing methods available to prevent the formation of rust.
Rust proofing is a technique that can provide resistance to rusting on steel items, for it to be successful, water-displacing oil should be used coating the metal to isolate it from the environment.
rust proofing is the process of applying a rust-inhibiting, water-displacing oil to the underside and inside of the vehicle's body as well as any other rust-prone areas. Our process should not be confused with undercoating which treats only the underside of the vehicle.